Friday 25 January 2019

BIRDMAN SUPRISES EX,TONI BRAXTON ON STAGE


Birdman and Toni Braxton announced they were engaged in February 2018 after dating for 2 years and being friends for 17 years.Stunna made quite a show of it by buying her a $5 million engagement ring.
Braxton said in April last year she was planning a Great Gabsy-themed wedding.The couple reportedly broke up early this year when Birdman posted on instagram with a caption 'Its over' and Toni Braxton that 'She needed to close an old chapter'.
This Wednesday,Braxton was performing on the Atlanta lap of her 'As Long As I Live' tour at the Fox theatre when Birdman suprised her with an appearance on stage.They got locked in a long embrace and walked off stage together hand-in-hand.Watch HipHopDX's video on how it went down:Watch HpHopDX's video on what happened
Birdman said last year while at Wendy William's show “That’s my girl, my friend, my family...That’s my love, my soldier, my life… She’s my life. I love her to death.”
Looks like things are back to being rosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment