Friday 25 January 2019

FUTURE CHOPPED UP THE 4:44 DISS WITH JAY-Z


Remember how that Jay-Z line on 'Kill Jay-Z' raised some dust back when 4:44 dropped-'I don't even know what you'd have done/In the future/n***as playing with your son'?.It appeared to be referencing rapper,Future's estranged relationship with his ex,Ciara with whom he has a son and her new relationship with NFL star,Russell Wilson.
Future is currently promoting his new album,The Wizrd and on Tuesday,he was with Durrty Boyz of Hot 107.9 fm in Atlanta where he addressed the issue.He says he met with Jay-Z after then and he says he meant no harm.
"With Jay-Z when I talked to him he was like 'I didn't mean to say that. I didn't mean it like that,'" Future said. "I was just like 'You supposed to be bigging up the rap community. You need to let the NFL deal with the NFL. You supposed to be bigging up me if anything we come from the trenches. I come from the streets, you come from the streets. You supposed to be bigging me up. You not supposed to be giving no negative attention on a hot line for something that's always going to be out. He was like 'My fault and all that' but it's out now so it ain't just 'my fault' or whatever it is. It is what it is. I'm not even trippin' off him."


Future has also been in some Ciara news lately as well,accusing Russell Wilson of not having a mind of his own and doing anything Ciara tells him to.

No comments:

Post a Comment