Friday 25 January 2019

J.COLE'S 'MIDDLE CHILD' IS HOT


J.Cole dropped his first single of the year, Middle Child on Wednesday to much acclaim.Its blazing hot right now and while we see Cole big up Kodak Black,21 Savage,LeBron James and Drake who he says gave him a rollie (Rolex watch),he drops some lines that may very well be targeted at Kanye and his recent social media exploits.He raps-
But I'd never beef with a nigga for nothin'
If I smoke a rapper, it's gon' be legit
It won't be for clout, it won't be for fame
It won't be 'cause my shit ain't sellin' the same
It won't be to sell you my latest lil' sneakers
It won't be 'cause some nigga slid in my
lane
Kanye has said Drake was threatening his life for questioning why he was following his wife,Kim Kardashian on instagram.J.Cole seems to think its all a ploy to sell records and also his Yeezy sneakers (the ones Soulja boy hilariously referred to as tennis shoes last week).
Listen to song

No comments:

Post a Comment