Friday 1 March 2019

DJ KHALED TO HOST THE 2019 NICKELODEON AWARDS...DAVIDO AND ADESUA WELLINGTON NOMINATED


The 2019 Nickelodeon Awards is scheduled to hold on March 23 and DJ Khaled will be hosting.Khaled cites his 2 year old son Asahd as the reason for accepting the honour.
"The reason why I wanted to be the host of the Kids' Choice Awards is because I'm a father,” he told Entertainment Tonight. “Now, I'm going to be able to host and my son can see me host and be like, 'My daddy's hosting [the] Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.' And not just that, I'm about the young world, the future, the kids. Anything that makes the kids happy, that's what what i'm about".
Khaled has previously been nominated for 'I'm the one',his song featuring Quavo,Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber.Among the notable nominations this year are Cardi B and Black Panther which has five nominations.
Nigerian celebrities Davido,Adesua Etomi-Wellington and IK Osakioduwa are also nominated this year.While Davido is nominated alongside prominent names like David Guetta and Taylor Swift for best global music star,IK and Adesua are listed in the favourite african star category.

No comments:

Post a Comment