Friday 1 March 2019

OFFSET TALKS ABOUT WINNING BACK CARDI B


Offset was on the break fast club recently promoting his week old debut album, 'Father of 4' and he talked about breaking and making up with Cardi b.
"“I don’t ever want to lose that feeling,” he said. “Love is a beautiful thing. Ni**as try to be cool and act like, ‘Bro.’ But bruh, we get hurt too, bro. And we can say it.”
Some songs on Cardi b's 'Invasion of Privacy' album had indicated the rapper was having a torrid love life and it didn't take too long for her to part ways with Offset amidst strong cheating rumours.The couple made up recently with Offset revealing on a number of occasions how much effort he put into winning her back including a stage-crash at one of her shows.
I’d jump out the window trying to get her back, with a parachute on my back,” said Offset. “You gotta fight for what you believe in and what you love. It ain’t no joke and it ain’t social media fun. You might have looked at me as being selfish on stage, but I’m just trying to get what’s mine. I’m ready to look stupid.I'm ready to take a shot in the back.”


No comments:

Post a Comment