Saturday 23 February 2019

COUPLE WATCH: DRAKE AND ADELE SPEND TIME TOGETHER


Drake started last Sunday evening in Los Angeles at Jerry's famous deli with Adele before moving next door to Pinz bowling centre where the pair rented out the entire place for they and their friends.From there they moved on to Chill N Vapour where sources say Drake bought a Juul vapourizer and pods in mango and peach flavours.
The singer stated her love for Drake's music some time ago and told Canada etalk she wanted to do an official remix of his hit, 'Hotline Bling'.Adele went on to say she had bought the 'red' coat in the music video.In response to her request,Drake told reporters in Toronto- “I’d do anything with Adele. “I’d literally go to Adele’s house right now and do laundry for her.”
But they didn't become friends until Adele attended a Drake concert in LA October last year.
“Oiii Champagne Papi blew my mind tonight!” tweeted Adele.“Best production I’ve ever seen hands down and way up there with one of my favorite shows of all time. Huge love.” Upon learning she was in the audience,Drizzy took to instagram to post “Thank god nobody told me.I would have been SHOOK.”
Well, if it goes beyond a whole evening hang out together,then...never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment