Friday 15 February 2019

DRAKE PAYS HOMAGE TO KANYE WEST IN SUPRISE GESTURE


Well,Kanye himself has admitted to being sick in the head and it appears more so with Drake's gesture in an instagram post celebrating the 10th anniversary of his So Far Gone album which was released on all streaming platforms for the first time last thursday.While giving props to everyone who has been part of his journey so far,Drizzy had this to say about Kanye.
“@kanyewest a decade ago I rapped over your beat cause you just made the best shit,” said Drake, “and even though you stay wildin on twitter these days I will never forget what you contributed to the game and my career.”
Kanye West after accusing Drake of threatening to kill him in an epic twitter rant last year, and requesting that he be held responsible for anything that happens to him or his family,went on to add:
“When I go through shit he fucks with me and I’m his idol,” he tweeted. “I’m the guy with the pink polo that made a way for him. … There would never be a drake without a Kanye west so never come out your mouth with a threat.”
Drake sampled Ye's 808s & Heartbreak song “Say You Will” on “Say What’s Real” off So Far Gone. View Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment