Friday 15 February 2019

SENSATIONAL: DRAKE AND DAD SLIDE INTO STAR ACTRESS' DM


Star actress,Tiffany Hadish in an interview with Glamour, revealed rapper Drake and his dad,Dennis Graham both slid into her DMs.Drake did to get her to appear in the video for his song 'Nice For What' which she eventually did and she wasn't hiding the fact that she wanted things to stretch beyond that.
So, I did his music video and I thought, ‘oh maybe something might happen, you know!’ I was like, ‘are you gonna take me to dinner?’ He said, ‘yeah we could eat dinner,’ and then I never heard from him again.”
She went on to regret appearing 'too thirsty' and felt she should have been subtler.Drake's dad,Dennis however did try to get with Haddish via DM but she turned him down."I ain't going to be Drake's step mom" she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment